Site-Form is a nationwide company that are specialists in safety flooring, non-slip flooring, rubber and sports floorings, carpet tiles, wooden floors etc. Whatever the size of your project we provide the best service and very competitive prices. We currently work and quote work for a number of large building contractors such as Amec Construction, Bovis Lend Lease, Bluestone Construction, Galliford Try, J & S Seddon, Multibuild, Pochin, Ocon Construction, Totty, Wates, Watkin Jones


Contact Details

  Website
  City Stockport
  Postcode SK4 1PQ
  Address 3-4 Hammond Av
  Phone Number 016 1480 8066

From Our Website

With Siteform you get a truly complete job delivered with integrity, care, attention to detail and highly competitive pricing. Our directly employed operatives are enhanced CRB checked and CSCS registered. We can supply a varied range of raised access floor panels providing leading design and durability whatever the application. As well as undertaking small to medium-sized projects for end users within both the public and private sectors, we also work alongside architects and main contractors on larger scale construction and refurbishment projects.


We are an experienced Commercial Flooring Contractor offering services throughout the United Kingdom & Ireland. We also provide refurbishment and maintenance services to Schools, Colleges, Universities, Sports and Leisure Centres and Commercial Premises. Our directly employed operatives are enhanced CRB checked and CSCS registered, meaning we control the quality of every job we do. Siteform made my job of procuring for my employer with flooring contract services very easy. The project was a full refurbish of a power station including offices and factory space.


At Siteform, 75% of our business is laying new brand new flooring. The other 25% is scheduled maintenance on many of the floors we fit originally, and refurbishment of legacy clients floors and new clients who have had poorly fitted floors. Wood floor repairs is one of our most common services, which often accompanies wider wood floor restoration projects. Wooden floors are often damaged by leakages from appliances or other sources of moisture or scratched by moving or installing new furniture.


Siteform Flooring are a skilled Commercial Flooring Contractor in Leeds offering solutions through the entire UK & Ireland. We offer complete refurb and maintenance solutions to Schools, Colleges, Universities, Sports and Leisure Centres and Commercial Premises. From premier league football clubs, to modern office buildings, Siteform have been there to provide quality and safety. Sub ground prep is just not a one size satisfies all solution. So, from heated underlay to moisture tests & the uses of surface damp-resistant membranes, we certainly have the knowledge and expertise to accommodate your requirements.


Raised access flooring is a great option for cable management solutions for large offices with many computer users. A common use is for server rooms. As well as cable management, it also gives greater advantage in terms of temperature control, by addition of cooling modules underneath and through the raised flooring. Our raised access flooring solutions are installed by qualified expert fitters, ensuring you get the best look a functionality. We can work with other project contractors to make sure you achieve your desired outcome without delay or mistakes.


Siteform is one of the UK's leading supplier and fitter of Linoleum flooring to the construction industry. Linoleum is a very hard wearing floor covering with health, environmental, and resistance benefits, making it an ideal choice for high traffic and controlled areas. Linoleum is perfect for such spaces as receptions, halls, public buildings, hospitals, schools, airports, shops and other areas. We stock an impressive range of colours and patterns to choose from. We are also able to create unique patterns combining multiple product in our range.


Siteform Flooring Contractors Ltd. has become one of the biggest names in the commercial flooring industry. Because of this we are expanding at an exponential rate, requiring us to find the best people in the business.


Siteform has been responsible for the construction of numerous sports surfaces for schools, college & nursery's, local authorities, and private sports centres. We pride ourselves on working tightly to the client brief to ensure the surface is fit for the sport it is intended for. From slip resistant coating to sports court markings, we provide a complete solution to your sports requirements. Siteform vinyl sports surfaces can be tailored to suit any indoor environment. By altering the performance and density of the elastic foam underlays, these systems can be made to suit sports halls, fitness studios, classrooms, hallways and any other area required.